A WordPress extension plugin for WooCommerce.
Generate an HTML page of shipping labels (for single or multiple selected orders) and print on any continuous feed label printer (usually a thermal printer). Add store return address or branding and use custom CSS settings field for label styling.
- The download link you receive in your invoice expires in 7 days.
- Label styling requires basic CSS/HTML knowledge.
- Follow WordPress plugin installation and update best practices:
1) Backup your website.
2) Install, activate and test the plugin in a staging environment.
3) Copy plugin settings.
4) Uninstall old version if present.
5) Install and activate the plugin in production environment.
6) Update plugin settings.
- Properly setup the label printer and paper size in your operating system.
Use the page print dialogue window (Ctrl+P) advanced settings to remove default headers/footers/margins.
Note: keep the Background graphics option checked, because Chrome considers any element CSS background-color property as a background graphic. Otherwise you’ll see the element with a default background color in print dialogue.
- This plugin developed and tested for use with Google Chrome browser.
In case of unexpected behavior – fill the contact/support form below or contact directly via Facebook Messenger.